Custom Essential Oil Blends
We use only pure therapeutic essential oils in our custom blends that are created just for you. By filling out a short survey you can have your custom blend delivered directly to your door in 7-14 days or pick it up at VTCIT.
Not only do you get your custom blend created just for you, you will also receive a hand written note from Tejbir outlining how to use your oil, application points on the body as well as a mantra to go along with your custom blended oil.
WHY DO I NEED A CUSTOM OIL?
- Essential oils can help heal emotions
- Essential oils have been know to help with pains in the body
- Essential oils may help the body and it’s nervous system come back into balance without harmful side effects.
- Essential oils are high in antioxidants. Antioxidants help strengthen the body’s system to prevent the damaging effects of aging, diet and the environment; and eliminate free radicals.
- Having a blend created just for you could help serve a multitude of issues you may be having all in one oil.
HOW TO USE YOUR ESSENTIAL OIL
You can apply your new essential oil on your skin, in your diffuser, or as an aromatherapy scent that you smell daily. We dilute the pure therapeutic grade essential oils with coconut oil so that you can apply it directly to your skin.
- It is always recommended to test a small patch of skin with your new oil to make sure you do not have any side affects. If you do wash your skin with warm soapy water right away and only use your oil in a diffuser or just by smelling it.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest
- If you are pregnant please check with your MD or ND to make sure using essential oils is safe for you and baby.
WHAT IS AN ESSENTIAL OIL?
An essential oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile aroma compounds from plants. Essential oils are also known as volatile oils, ethereal oils, aetherolea, or simply as the “oil of” the plant from which they were extracted.
Essential oils are generally extracted by distillation, often by using steam. Other processes include expression or solvent extraction.
Essential oils have been used medicinally in history. Medical applications proposed by those who sell medicinal oils range from skin treatments to remedies for cancer and often are based solely on historical accounts of use of essential oils for these purposes.
Interest in essential oils has revived in recent decades with the popularity of aromatherapy, a branch of alternative medicine that claims that essential oils and other aromatic compounds have curative effects. Oils are volatilized or diluted in a carrier oil and used in massage, diffused in the air by anebulizer, heated over a candle flame, or burned as incense.